Saturday, April 12, 2014

April ipsy Bag: First Impressions

Girl Meets ipsy! This is just my second ipsy bag and so far I am a VERy happy Glam Bag subscriber. 

In my April bag: 




Kiss Looks so Natural Shy lashes 
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in 14 Acid Pink 
City Color Mouse Eyeshadow in White Gold 
Benefit lollitint 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Black Velvet 

The review: 

I"ve been hearing great reviews of the lollitint and I can't wait to try it! It is a candy-orchid lip and cheek stain. So it's in the color of the year and very on trend. I only have one of the Urban Decay liners in white so I'm exited to play with my new black one. The lip balm is a matte lip tint, not balmy at all but the color is gorgeous (basically a barbie pink). The lashes look really nice, not too dramatic so right up my alley (I'm an eyelash newbie). The white gold mousse eyeshadow could be really fun. The swatch came off very pigmented and I had a hard time washing it off so I expect a long wear time. 


What did you all get in your bags? Excited about any of it? 

Parting thoughts: 
-Some people really don't understand how their words and actions affect others and dealing with them is difficult. Let's not let them have any effect on our happiness and wellbeing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment