Monday, April 21, 2014

Nail Time!

So I have a very basic nail collection, why? I have no clue but up until a few weeks ago I did not own a single Essie nail polish. I don't know what's wrong with me .... ;)

So I went to Ulta and picked out the following: 



List: 
Essie No Chips Ahead top coat 
Essie Play Date 
Essie Chubby Cheeks 
Sparitual Last tango 
Orly Tough Cookie strengthening treatment 

I've been playing with the Essie polishes and I love them. I've gotten compliments when wearing them and they last a week without any chipping. I am so impressed that I will have to make another trip to Ulta soon. 

Chubby Cheeks 

Play Date 

I would love to get recommendations! What Essie colors should I get next? 

Parting Thoughts: 

- I hope everyone had a great Ester! 
-Mondays are better with coffee :) 
-I'm going to try to have a great and productive week. We can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment