Sunday, August 17, 2014

August Olia Box

Howdy all,

I am super late in posting my Olia box especially given how fast it arrived this moth.

The goods: 



I am not a big fan of the earrings but I absolutely loved the detachable bracelets! They are super cute and go well with my style. The necklace is definitely a statement piece and I will have to figure out how to wear it but I am pretty excited to play with it. 

If you are interested in a jewelry subscription box, you should check out Olia box http://oliabox.com/. I've had an excellent experience with it. They do cater the box to your style and you can indicate a preference for gold, silver or rose gold. You also get price options of $25, $35, or $45 and you can cancel anytime. 

Let me know if you end up ordering or if you already have what pieces you've gotten :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment