Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Urban Decay US Flagship Store: My experience and haul

Hello all,

So the Urban Decay flagship store just opened up in my area and I tried to resist it's allure but it was much to powerful. It is located in Fashion Island, New Port Beach, CA.

It is located in what used to be an Inglot store and I am quite familiar with the space, which is small. While the space is small, I thought they used the space well. The products are spaced out nicely and there is more than one display for many of them so you don't have to push and shove your way to the item you want.

I went during the day so as to avoid the crows, which I highly recommend. There were two associates there and both were super nice and helpful. Since I was the only customer there, I accepted the offer of a makeover. Usually I don't like anyone else touching my face but the associate offered to try the Naked On the Run palette. She did a lovely natural look on me that convinced me to buy the palette.

The biggest draw for me is that the store is currently carrying limited edition and not yet released palettes I was able to purchase both the Naked On the Run (to be released December 1, 2014) as well as the Vice LTD palette (to be released December 4, 2014). I bought both palettes and will be showing swatches and reviewing both shortly :)


The Flagship Store: 



The design is very Urban Decay!






Along with all their makeup, they also have other goodies! 


The Haul: 



The Vice LTD 



Naked On the Run 



I also got a couple of samples!


Parting Thoughts: 

If you are a fangirl/boy a visit to the flagship store is probably a must. If you are not, I would not go out of my way for it. On the other hand if you live in the area, I think it's worth a visit!


xoxox,
~Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment