Saturday, May 24, 2014

Haul time!

 I couldn't help myself this week when I walked into CVS! Nouveau Cheap has a master list of all items on sale. Lots of 50% off!! Here is the link :Nouveau Cheap Blog CVS master list

I was not really interested in most of the items but Rimmel was to good of a deal. The 50% off was great plus I had a manufacturer coupon and $5 extra bucks

What I got:


Two Moisture Renew Lipsticks in 130 Coral Garden and 500 Berry Rose
Extra Wow Lash in Extreme Black 
Stay Matte liquid Mousse Foundation in 300 Sand 

If you need anything you should get yourself to a CVS near you! Seriously these lipsticks look great and they were half off. There are also a ton of awesome Milani and Revlon products. 

First Impressions: 


The only things I've tried is the lipsticks, they are creamy, glide on smoothly, and they are very pigmented. I will see about longevity but I am exited to play with them. 
 
500 Berry Rose
130 Coral Garden 
Mu lighting is not great but you can see how moisturizing they look and feel. They are also great natural looking colors on my. The berry color does look more berry in person but they are still very much my lips but better on my already pigmented lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment