Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May ipsy bag!!

My bag only had one makeup item but I am still pretty exited to try all the skincare and the one hair item. The best part of the bag is that all but one item are cruelty free!!

Let's get to it, this was my bag this month: 



1. Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil: This is perfect for me. I have curly/wavy hair and I am actually in the process of switching to the curly girl method and I can add this oil to my routine guilt free.
2. Hang Ten Classic Sport Natural Sunscreen SPF 50: This guy is going straight into my purse :) I have been using two other natural sunscreens that I like but if this guys is as good or better it is so getting purchased.   
3. Hey honey take it off Exfoliating Honey Mask: It is small but I am starting to get into masks so I will try it out within the week and will report back. 
4. Pacifica Duo 2: So exited to try pacifica makeup! This brand has been on my radar because its a cruelty free, natural brand. It's just a bit pricy though quite widely available so I know if the duo is good I will for sure be trying out more of the brand 
5. And lastly, Pur-lisse pur moist hydra-balance moisturizer. This is the one thing that does not labeled cruelty free and something I had never heard of before. I looked it up and Pur-lisse is a natural Asian brand! The full size of this guy is $55 Pur-lisse description 


Correction: The entire bag is cruelty free!! After checking the pur-lisse website they say that they are vegan and cruelty-free. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment