Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A few more empties!

I've been working hard at using up more products and I'm happy to report a few more finished products :)

Products:

First up is the Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 50 watts 

Review: This was my least favorite foundations. I bought it when I first started getting into makeup seriously so I blame my lack of knowledge. It is just too sheer for my taste. I needs a foundation that is at least medium coverage and full coverage is much preferred. What this foundation did do very well was give me a beautiful dewy glow. I did get a few compliments on my skin while wearing it so I would definitely recommend it to those of you who might not need a full coverage. 

Up next: These guys finally dried up! It's the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara and Lash Primer 

Review: I already have a full size of the mascara and I really loved the lash primer. Is a primer really necessary, no not for most people but it is a great product for people like me who always have at least one stray lash that refused to curl up with the rest, lol. I still don't use it everyday so I won't be repurchasing it but it's still a good one. 



I also used up this sample of L'Occitane Amande milk concentrate

Review: It is a body cream, something that I am VERY picky about because of my eczema. This creme is quite divine and I think it definitely works even for those us us with eczema or sensitive skin. The downside is the price, it is $49 for 7oz from L'Occitane. Good thing I have a ton of body lotions at the moment. But if you've got the money, I would so recommend it :) 


Have you guys used anything up? Let me know, empties are awesome (even when they are just samples)!



No comments:

Post a Comment