Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Makeup Empties

I started getting into makeup seriously a little over a year ago and since then I have had a hard time using up products. I've just been trying a lot of things, which means that things don't get used on a daily basis enough, there are just too many things on rotation.

But alas, I have a few empties to share!


It cosmetics Hello Lashes mascara (mini) 
NYX Le Frou Frou mascara
Smashbox High Definition Healthy Foundation 

  • The It cosmetics mascara has a dryer formula and while I liked it the ball that's part of the brush want fell in the tube... so yeah not going to purchase the full size. 
  • The NYX mascara is a really watery formula, that often transferred all over my face. I was able to use it up by layering it with the It cosmetics Hello Lashes but once again I will not be repurchasing it.
  • The Smashbox high-definition has been discontinued but this was one of my first high end foundations and a perfect color match, so I will miss it. 
  • Bonus: the post it is also almost empty, used here to prevent the foundation from rolling away :) 


Almost empty: A Stila foundation that I bought at the same time as the smashbox. I have maybe a day or two left out of it so I will make a separate post for it but spoiler alert I will not be repurchasing. 

Current project: 

I am currently trying to get through products that I know I won't repurchase. They are not bad, it's often just that I have found something better and just need to get these out of the way. So I have the Stile foundation, a Revlon Just Bitten Bissable balm stain in Honey Douce, and a No7 black eyeliner. What are you trying to finish up? And how awesome is that feeling of having used up an entire beauty products, pretty great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment