Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul!

I made a quick stop at Walgreens today and like a true addict had to pick up a some beauty items. I am quite proud of myself for only buying two things and one was on discount and I had a coupon :)

The goods: 



1. Jordana Easyliner for lips in silver lilac 
2. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara in Extreme Black 

  • I have heard a lot of great things about the mascara and I will write a review as soon as I get a chance to use it. 
  • The lipliner, I am wearing today and I have to say that my first impression is excellent. I have a hard time finding lipliners because I have dry, pigmented lips so I actually have a nude, a red, and a rose that just sit in my collection unused (two of those are high-end). The only one that has been great for me so far has been the Essence lipliner in 11 in the nude. But I think I can now add another one that I can use, thanks Jordana!

Parting thoughts: 

- It's sunday today so don't forget to get the Sunday paper and clip some coupons! Theres a $4 off Almay cosmetics expires 6/15/14 and a $1 off one cover girl product plus a bunch of skincare, hair care etc :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment