Sunday, July 6, 2014

Country and Rock N Roll! Too Faced looks

Howdy all,

I've been playing with my new Too Faced palettes and want to share a couple of looks :)

The looks: 


The Country Nashville Nudes Eye Shadow Collection


I used: 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
NYX Milk as a base
Paper Roses on my lid 
Dolly on my crease 
Rhinestone on the outer V 
Nashville on the lower lashline 
Cowboy Take Me Away as a browbone highlight 


Rock N Roll Rock Candy Eye Shadow Collection 



I used: 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
NYX Milk as a base
Rap all over the lid 
Ska on the crease
Punk on my outer V 
Rockability as a browbone highlight 
Also went with a wing: not a great one but I'll keep trying 



Thoughts: 


I am really enjoying both palettes. The Rock N Roll is taking my out of my comfort zone and makes me nervous when I go to use it :) The colors in the Country color are beautiful, I would definitely say to use a base to help them pop. 

Parting thoughts: 


-What looks have you all been trying with these palettes? 
-Is anyone else doing no-buy July? How is it going? I am still going strong, the urges are there but I am still on the wagon!








No comments:

Post a Comment