Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Olia box

Howdy all,

I just received my second Olia Box and wanted to share what I got with you all. Olia box is a monthly jewelry  subscription box. You do have a few option $25/a  month  for 2-3 pieces, #35 for 3-4 pieces and $45 for 4-5 pieces.

I have been purchasing the $35 box and have have also had to work with the Olia customer service. I had a few issues with my account, not necessarily their fault, one issue was really just technical. Either way, I've emailed customer service each time and they have gotten back to me in the same day and have resolved all my issues. I want to make sure you all know how great the customer service is because sometimes problems do arise.

My box: 



It always comes with a cute card and instructions on how to take care of your jewelry :) 
1. I received a cool gold bracelet. I like it because it is a bit thinker and I am really getting into bracelets. 
2. I also received a necklace with a gold chain and colorful rocks. This is my favorite piece! I immediately put it on and it actually matched well with my gray tank top. 
3. I also got earrings that match the necklace. I will wear these but I have to admit they remind me of something my mom would have work in the 80s...

Overall, I am extremely happy with my box this month and even though I am putting myself on a budget I think I will do another month of Olia box :) I just really like the pieces I have received. They are not things I would normally buy but they have been great additions to my collection and that is exactly what I was looking for in a jewelry subscription. 

If you are on the market for a jewelry subscription, you should take a look at Olia and let me know if you have any questions. 

If it interests you, I do have a referral link for 15% off : 


**Everyone gets the link, I am not affiliated with Olia box and did pay for the boxes myself. If you use the link I get 25%off. However, this is not something I am looking for, so use the link if you would like to if not great! 



Parting thoughts: 
- No buy July is still going for me. I did walk into an Ulta yesterday but I did not buy any makeup! I am quote proud for not giving in to temptation. Anyone else on a no buy? 
-I just got my July Ipsy bag so I will post it's contents soon. Spoiler alert: I am quite happy with it :) 
- Stress-free is the way to be!!!  It's not easy but I sure am trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment