Saturday, July 5, 2014

Too Faced Country and Rock N Roll Haul!

Howdy all, 

I've been on a mini vacation this week and when I got back I had an box from Ulta waiting for me. This is actually the last order I will be receiving in a while as I've decided to go on a no-buy. Not a low-buy not a no-buy until the nest hyped product comes out, no this will be a no-buy for all of July and until October. Yes, October! 

But right now I have some new pretties I get to play with! These two palettes are Ulta exclusives that are available online and will be in stores this month. The retail for $36 




The goods: 







The Swatches: 


The Country palette is on the left and Rock N Roll on the left.
The names are not aligned but they are in order :)

First Impressions: 

I am very happy with both palettes. The Country palette is perfect for summer and I actually don't have a smoky palette in my collection so I am am very happy to have the Rock N Roll. The packaging is beautiful, especially on the Rock N Roll palette. There are not a lot of matt shades on either one of these, so if you prefer matte shadows, I would steer away from these. There are glitter bomb shades in both but I actually did not have a huge problem with those. I have been using a primer and then NYX milk, and I think that really helps. 

If you are interested in more on these palettes, I will be posting looks and more thoughts on different shades tomorrow :)  

Let em know if you are thinking about getting either one of these palettes. I am also happy to answer questions :) 

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July weekend!

xoxo, 
~Cynthia 



No comments:

Post a Comment