Sunday, March 16, 2014

At the Guillotine!


Hi everyone,

Today I am reviewing one product from LUSH, and I hope that my thoughts are useful. I am calling these kinds of posts: At the guillotine because products will either be sent to it or not ;) 


First up at the guillotine: LUSH’s Dreamwash shower smoothie LUSH dreamwash

I’ve been using this for about a month and I am almost out. It is supposed to be gentle shower soap with aloe vera gel. At the recommendation of the gal at the store I’ve been using it as a shaving cream. My legs are really sensitive but the product has been cooling and soothing just as it claims to be. I am very happy! 



The only issue for me is the price: at $22.95 it is pricy! In comparison my legs really love the CVS shaving cream that is almost $20 less. So will I re-purchase Dreamwash? As tempted, as I am to eat cake, I don’t think so. Maybe as a treat from time to time but I am not going to rush out. 

What is your favorite LUSH product? 

Parting thoughts:
-The French Revolution is fun. Did you know that there were several revolution between 1798 and Napoleon?
-Marie-Antoinette never said, “Let them eat cake” but the phrase fits so perfectly with the public image of her.
-Have a great Saint-Patrick’s day and don’t for get to wear green!

No comments:

Post a Comment