Friday, March 14, 2014

First ipsy bag

Greetings all!

This week I received my very first ipsy bag and I am so exited to try it out.



Products:
Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream in NO.31 (golden Beige)
BareMinerals marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready
Be a bombshell eyeshadow quad in bora bora
Pacifica Indian Coconut Boby Nectar

I am not sure if the BB cream will be a good match but most of the bag is cruelty free #musictomyHeart

I am exited for the great looks that the quad is promising!


This body butter will feel divine on my sensitive legs (I have eczema)



Parting thoughts:
- Good job ipsy!
- Love is a very powerful feeling.
- Sometimes the right decision is the hardest. To everyone out there making the right decisions: you are wonderful powerful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment