Saturday, March 29, 2014

La Vie en Rose: March favorites


Here are my March favorites and quick reviews! 


First up: Josie Maran Argan oil, Seriously if you have not tried this, you should! It has been the most amazing moisturizer for me. I have a lot of acne scars and discoloration in my cheeks and this made a visual difference within a week. Don’t expect miracles though, it didn’t make scaring disappear but even my holy grail dark spot moisturizer does not compare.



The world famous and widely loved Urban Decay's Naked 3:


 I’ve bee using this palette a lot this month, especially for more subtle looks. To think that I was not even going to buy it! I figured that pink tones would not show up well on my skin but it actually show up nicely and they are perfect for days when I dono’t want a dramatic eye.

It Cosmetics' Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil



I love this universal brow pencil! I use it for more natural looking brows and I’ve gotten some compliments on my brows while wearing it

For the lips: I have been preferring 100% Pure’s fruit pigmented lipstick in rose pedal and Stila’s color balm lipstick in sonya
    


I bought rose pedal online and sonya came in one of the holiday sets from Sephora (Give me more more lip). I would love to repurchase this one once I’m out, except for the packaging.
See it sticks out! Making it ripe for accidents.

For the cheeks, I’ve been having tons of fun with the Maybelline master glaze blush stick in Pink Fever. It is pretty on it’s own but it’s also great with a powder blush on top.


Links to but all mentioned products:
Josie Maran Argan oil   .5 oz from Sephora
Urban Decay’s Naked 3  ulta.com
It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil  Ulta has a mini for $12
100% Pure’s fruit pigmented lipstick in Rose Pedal from 100percentpure.com
Stila’s color balm lipstick in Sonya full size from Sephora.com 
Maybelline master glaze blush stick in Pink Fever Available from ulta.com and a drugstore near you

What were your favorites this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment