Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Haul

Yes, I am a rouge member... I am not proud but such is the state of things.

From 9-11am the doors of Sephora opened exclusively for Rouge members complete with velvet ropes and smily gal at the door checking names. They did make you feel all special.

The sale starts in a few days for VIBs and basically you get 15% off any purchase at Sephora. Ultimately you want to take advantage of these kinds of sales because they only happen 2x a year and discounts on high-end makeup is unheard of.

Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, the haul:  



Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation in 410 W bisque
Bite Beauty agave lip mask 
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded
MUFE Aqua Eyes in Blue with Green Highlights 12L
Glam Glow Youth Mud (I'm not ready to commit so I got the .5oz)

I did have to go back a couple of hours after because somehow the gal at the checkout forgot to apply the 15% discount. everything was fixed when I got back. They were very apologetic and gave me a few extra samples. I have to say that the gift today left something to be desired. It was just 6 packet samples (at least at my store) at least the little bag was super cute. 

My suggestions for your haul: 

If you are VIB or have a friend who is, use the 15% to get high-end items that you want to try but would not pay full price for. 

If you have been coveting a Naked palette get one of those. Sephora.com

Here is my Naked 3, which I love.

Or get a nice lipstick maybe Givenchy, Dior or Hourglass.


Speaking of Hourglass... how about one of those ambient lighting blushes. I don't see one in my future but this is definitely the time to get one.


I would also get one of the new Clinique blushes. I suggest ginger pop ad it's beautiful and works on any skin tone :) 

Photo taken from sephora.com 

Happy shopping and don't forget to let me know what you got!

Parting thoughts: 

-I next post should be about some of my drugstore makeup :) 
-Costco is closing in an hour so I better go :D
   

No comments:

Post a Comment