Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Aux Champs-Elysées aka My Latest Haul

I could not resist when I saw that Ulta had the latest Summer palette by Too Faced!


Don't these pretties look divine? I cannot wait to play with them. They really got me with the packaging but also with the convenience of having these colors/bronzers so easily accessible in one palette.


I will most likely be playing with à la mode first. The colors are just perfect! I will let you all know how they perform but the quality of Too Faced palettes is usually excellent. Get à la mode from Ulta.com for $36  


Because of my medium/tan skin tone I don't usually do a lot of contouring but these guys are screaming to be used :) You can find Bonjour Soleil from Ulta.com for $44

Has anyone picked these up yet? Let me know and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment