Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekly favorites!

Howdy all,

Just wanted to share a few favorites that I've been using all week. I think it's beed a good makeup week for me. Probably because I got some new goodies and I've been having fun playing with them but Ii've also had a lot of fun coming up with cute summer looks.

The goods: 



1. It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
2. Too faced à la mode eyes palette: jardin has been my go to lid color :) 
3. Tarte BB tinted undereye corrector in Medium to Tan
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay liquid foundation in Tan 
5. It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Tan 
6. It Cosmetics brush: I don't know the name but it;s the large face brush 
7. NYX Pore Filler primer   

- The Tarte undereye corrector has been the MVP this week. I have not been sleeping well but this guys has helped me look like I have! I've been using it with different concealers and highlighters and it has not let me down. 
- The Tarte foundation has been great since my skin has been really oily skin but I would not recommend it for dry skin. 
- The It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation is by far the best powder foundation I have ever tried! 

What products have you been loving this wee? Any MVPs? I would love to hear what other people have been wearing :) 

xoxo, 
~Cynthia 

No comments:

Post a Comment