Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bite Beauty Best Bite Set: First Impression and Swatches

Howdy all,

The Bite Beauty Best Bite set is limited edition and keeps going in and out of stock online. I was able to get my hands on it and want to share some swatches with you all.

Bite is a brand that I love! I have a few of their products including a few lipsticks and the Agave lip mask. The lipsticks are the best: soft, creamy, hydrating, and the colors are fabulous!

They are a bit pricy but their sets are a great value! Also, they are an all natural, cruelty free brand :)

The set has been going in and out of stock and it's limited edition but it's currently available (at the time of posing) Here is the link: sephora.com

The product: 


The swatches:


Have you tried any Bite beauty? Let me know what you're favorites are!

Lots of love,
~Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment