Saturday, June 14, 2014

My June ipsy bag!

Hi everyone,

I've been paying attention to the hints about what would be in the June bag and got really excited about the possibilities.

In my bag: 



1. RealTree eau de parfum for her: it has a nice sweet scent so I will use it

2. Ofra universal eyebrow pencil: I immediately tried to use this and I can say that on first impression the pencil is a good match for my eyebrows and it is very buttery, I'm just not sure that it is better than anything I currently have but I'll give it a shot. 

3. Nickak New York Shimmer Eyeliner in blue: from swatching it the applicator is quite stiff but the color is pretty. 

4. NYX butter gloss in Éclair: I only have one of these butter glosses but they are great products and I am glad to add this one to my collection 

5. Carol's Daughter sacred tiare anti-breaking & anti-frizz styling cream: I love hair products and I've never tried any Carol's Daughter so I am very excited! 

What did you all get in your June bag? I was hoping that I would get the Jeesse's girl eyeliner but no luck, oh well. How are you enjoying the goodies? 

Parting thoughts: 

-The summer is about to start, anyone have fun summer plans? 
-I am desperately trying to finish my dissertation so that's what I will be working all all summer :/

No comments:

Post a Comment