Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Favorite lipstick (at the moment)

Howdy all,

A few weeks ago I tried my first Napoleon Perdis lip product and have fallen in love. I don't hear and read a ton about the brand so I wanted to share my new love with you all.

The goods: 


Napoleon Perdis Dévine Godess lipstick in Olympia 
(Isn't the packaging gorgeous!)

Out of the tube: 


Lip swatch: 


Review: 

I love this lipstick! My lips are pigmented and this is almost a my lips but better product, except that the is a mauvy rose. It is nicely opaque, not sheer lasts a few hours before I have to re-apply. I was able to wear it for 4 hours with no eating but regular drinking from a straw. My lips tend to dry out easily and while this is not a moisturizing lipstick, it did not dry my lips at all. So I am extremely happy and would definitely recommend this lipstick. Now I want to try more colors!

Have you guys tried any Napoleon Perdis products? Let me know what you recommend and what color lipstick I should try next :)

Lots of love,
~Cynthia

Parting thoughts: 
-Anyone else catch World Cup fever?
- I'm finally starting to relax and my eczema is clearing up, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment