Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It Cosmetics It's all about you! First Impressions

Howdy all,

QVC recently had a great QVC TSV. It includes 5 items for $65.99 + $7.22 Shipping and Handling. If you are still interested, it is still available! qvc.com

I love this QVC kits because you always get a lot for a really great price. If you bought the items in this kit QVC says it would cost $169 and that's probably about right.

In this kit: 



1. Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer
2. CC+ Radiance Palette: comes with a color correcting setting powder, blush and bronzing powder
3. Celebration Foundation: Available in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Rich My color is Tan
4. Brow Power Universal Pencil: My HG eyebrow pencil 
5. Dual-ended complexion brush

First Impressions: 


1. The concealer is a full coverage concealer, it is a bit thick but the good thing is that a little goes a long way. This is great for those of us with considerable under eye issues. I have lines under my eye so it will crease but as soon as I blend it out it stays in place all day. 

2. This is the brand new item and I have to say that I am really loving it. I used the bronzer to contour as well as the blush yesterday and wow, the colors are perfect for my skin. I'd been having trouble finding the perfect bronzer for me to contour with and this guys is perfection. For those of you with lighter skin: it is quite pigmented so use a light had :) The blush color is a really pretty pink and did last most of the evening on me but my cheeks love to eat blush so I need to test it out some more. I just used the color correcting powder to set the concealer and so far so good I will report back :)

3. I am new to the celebration foundation so I will be testing it out all week but so far it has given me e really nice coverage. A lot of people really rave about it so I'm exited to play with it. 

4. As I stated above, it's my Holy Grail brow pencil. It's just perfect for both natural looks as well as more defined brows. If you have not tried it, I would strongly urge you to try it! Ulta has a travel size for $12 that will last you a long time. 

5. I have one other It cosmetic brush and these are seriously the best. The are soft and easy to use and I am beyond excited to have another. 

All in all I am super happy to have this kit in my life and to get to try more of It cosmetics! What are your favorite It cosmetics products? I would love to hear what you all think and whether you got the kit or if you passed on it. Also, let me know if you have any questions I would be happy to answer them!

The look: 

This is what I did today using as many of the products as possible. I did use the Tarte Amazonian Clay liquid foundation in tan. A combination of Makeup Geek and Inglot shadows and a No.7 pencil liner in black to lime my eyes. Otherwise everything is from the kit :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment