Saturday, June 7, 2014

Olia box first impressions

Howdy makeup lovers!

I am so excited today and I wanted to share my excitement with you all. I've been hearing a lot (on youtube) about the Olia jewelry subscription box and I've loved the pieces that I've seen people getting so I decided to take the leap and place and order. I just got my mail and say the box had arrived, so this is a bit of an unboxing and first impressions.

About Olia: 

It's a monthly subscription box. You take a quiz and a stylist picks jewelry pieces that fit your taste
For $25 you get 2-3 jewelry pieces
For $35 you get 3-4 jewelry

Check out all the details at http://oliabox.com/

This is what I got for my firs box: 



I got a gorgeous necklace in gold with teal and gold spiky accents (is that what they are called?)
3 gold bracelets 
and spike earrings 

First Impressions: 

I could not love these pieces more! Seriously, when I took the taste quiz I tried to answer things broadly and honestly and I told them to that my style is classy, I don't have a preference for gold, silver, or rose gold so I did tell them to surprise me. I feel that everything I got I would wear, the necklace is a statement piece but I will totally rock that baby as soon as can and would totally wear it on a normal day and don't need a special occasion. I also don't have anything like any of these pieces in my collection so this box was completely worth the $35 :)

Parting Thoughts :

-I am having a bit of an issue with my Olia account but it's totally my fault and the customer service has been quick to respond to my messages so I expect the issue will be solved soon.
- I am totally ordering again!
-Check out my instagram for a collage that includes a picture of me wearing the necklace and earrings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment