Friday, June 6, 2014

NYX Pore Filler

Hello all,

Today I wan tot talk about my current favorite primer, its the NYX Pore Filler. I bought this before I owned any NYX products and was just trying to explore the brand. Over the last 6 months it has become my favorite primer. It is silicone feeling and has dimethicone like most pore filling primers.


You can see from this picture that I have given it lots of love and gotten it dirty. I am actually about to finish it and will be using my scissors to get to the last of it. It is just as good as any of the mid-end $30 primers but at $13.99 ulta.com it is a great value. I find that it is a dupe for the Too Faced Primed and Poreless and I will actually not be repurchasing the Too Faced primer. Both are cruelty free and work well on me so there is no reason to pay $30. 

I don't have any Benefit primers so I can't compare them but I would really recommend this wonderful primer for anyone in the market for a new primer. NYX is often buy one get one free at Ulta and CVS so you could even get it for cheeper. Seriously, this is a wonderful primer. 

I should add that I have combination skin and huge pores. If anyone has had a bad experience with it let me know or let me know if you also love it. I don't remember having a problem with this primer when I had really dry skin this winter. I did just have a few really oily days and used this primer but I think my problem was of not having the right foundation so I could not tell if the primer made a difference. 

Parting thoughts: 

-I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
-Dont' forget to check the Sunday paper for coupons. I've been having a lot of luck with those. I just bought an Almay liquid lip balm in lilac love for less than $2 with the $4 off coupon I got in last weeks paper :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment